Picton Property Income Limited Annual Report 2023

Printed by a CarbonNeutral® Company certified to ISO 14001 environmental management system. This product is made using recycled materials limiting the impact on our precious forest resources, helping reduce the need to harvest more trees. 100% of the inks used are HP Indigo ElectroInk which complies with RoHS legislation and meets the chemical requirements of the Nordic Ecolabel (Nordic Swan) for printing companies, 95% of press chemicals are recycled for further use and, on average 99% of any waste associated with this production will be recycled and the remaining 1% used to generate energy. The paper is Carbon Balanced with World Land Trust, an international conservation charity, who offset carbon emissions through the purchase and preservation of high conservation value land. Through protecting standing forests, under threat of clearance, carbon is locked-in, that would otherwise be released.

Powered by